Full-Time Administrative Representative Boston Logan Airport
Boston Logan Airport has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Administrative Representative!
The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to providing administrative support to the rental team.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. The starting wage for this position is $14.50/hour. The required full-time schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8am-4:30pm with a 30 minute break provided each day.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- May assist with or perform customer pick-ups in a safe and courteous manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have received a High School diploma or GED
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8am-4:30pm