Full Time Lead Driver Boston Logan Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings - a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Enterprise Holdings is a family owned company with over 55 years in the rental car industry. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Lead Driver provides leadership in moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. The Lead Driver performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This Full Time position starts at $14.50/hour. The required schedule is Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 1pm-9:30pm. A 30-minute break is given each shift worked. A full benefits package is available including Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, vacation time and 401K with company contribution.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management driving a passenger van with 5-10 people.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
- Submit sign-in sheets to managment at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Facilitate and execute breaks and lunches as directed by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must have at least 6 months of previous work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 1pm-9:30pm