Part Time Car Cleaner Back Bay
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $25 billion.
Our branch office inside the Revere Hotel is in need of a Car Cleaner, formally titled Service Agent. The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position is part time with an starting hourly wage of $14.50/hour. The required schedule is Thursday & Friday from 9:30am-6pm and Saturday & Sunday from 7:30am-1pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day worked.
This position will be housed out of our branch office located inside the Revere Hotel at 200 Stuart Street Boston, MA 02116.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing and able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious obersvation, must be able to work Thursday & Friday from 9:30am-6pm and Saturday & Sunday from 7:30am-1pm