Part-Time Customer Experience Representative - Boston Logan Airport (BOS)
Our Boston Logan Airport (BOS) office is accepting applications for a Part-Time Customer Experience Representative!
The starting pay rate for this position is $18.08 / hour + monthly bonus opportunities which have the potential to launch actual compensation to over $20 / hour. There is also a $1/Hour shift differential for all hours worked between 3pm-11:30pm.
The required schedules are
Schedule 1. Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 3pm-11:30pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day.
Schedule 2. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 3pm-11:30pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day.
Schedule 3. Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 3pm-11:30pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day.
Schedule 4. Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 12pm-8:30pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day.
Schedule 5. Sunday, Monday and Saturday from 12pm-8:30pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Use Company approved sales and service techniques to determine customer needs and offer optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to move items up to 15lbs
- Must be able to work in an enclosed garage while being exposed to elements such as heat and or cold
- Must have at least 2 years of prior customer service experience
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 3pm-11:30pm