Seasonal Part Time Vehicle Maintenance Technician
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting part time opportunity for a Vehicle Maintenance Technician at our brand new Chelsea Service Center. The Vehicle Maintenance Technician performs preventive maintenance, oil change, tire service and general repairs on passenger vehicles and light trucks. Enterprise Holdings repairs all our vehicles according to company policy and procedures with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
The Seasonal Part Time Maintenance position pays $17/hour. The required schedule is Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2:30pm-11pm. A 30 minute meal break will be given each shift. The maximum length of employment for this seasonal position is 150 days within the seasonal window of May 1 - November 1, 2019.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance, oil change, and tire rotation in acordance with established company policy.
- Perform tire repairs in accordance with established company policy.
- Perform tire replacement, mount and balance in accordance with established company policy.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC
- Requires ownership of basic tools to perform maintenance on recent model vehicles
- Must have a minimum of 1 year paid experience in auto repair and/or enrolled in a technical school
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6am-2:30pm
- Must be willing to accept this position as temporary only with a duration of no more than 150 days within the seasonal window of May 1 - November 1, 2019
- Previous work experience at Fast-Lane or tire shop is a plus