We are seeking a full-time Accounting Coordinator to work out of our Bozeman, Administrative office. This position will provide essential support to our Business Management, Accounting, and Daily Rental teams through receivables and payables support and various other critical accounting support functions.
This position is full-time working 40 hours a week. This position offers an annual targeted compensation of $40,000 and and full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and other company paid benefits. This position is located in the Bozeman and Belgrade area. (59715, 59717, 59718, 59771, 59772, 59714, 59719, 59741) (BZN) (Belgrade)
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Process Inter-company payables
- Miscellaneous Accounting journal entries
- Assisting with various reports, accounting schedules, and other clerical duties as needed
Strong candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P experience a plus
- Must be able to show an Intermediate to Advanced Level of Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The following qualifications must be met to be considered:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.