Business Management/ Accounting Spring Intern
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Business Management Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $22.3 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This internship is in Bozeman, MT at our administrative office. The positon is working Part-Time (20-25 hours a week). This position offers a starting compensation of $14 /hr. This position is located at:
320 Pronghorn Trail
Bozeman, MT 59718
You will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Assist accounting personnel with various reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting or Finance
- Must a current Senior Graduating in May 2020
- Experience in accounting, accounts payable/receivable or bookkeeping preferred
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours a week from January 21, 2020 to April 3, 2020