Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a Full Time lot driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Lot Driver drives vehicles from area to area within our airport lot safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position pays $16 / hour and is located at our Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport location. The address for this location is 850 Gallatin Field Road, Belgrade, MT, 59714.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The schedule available is:
- Saturday 7:00am-4:00pm
- Sunday 7:00am-4:00pm
- Monday 7:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesday 7:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday 7:00am-4:00pm
The Lot Driver is responsible for the transporting of vehicles from our return location to our cleaning/servicing location for best access for Automotive Detailers as directed by Management.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.