Lube and Tire Technician - Maintenance Technician
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career as a Maintenance Technician? Are you interested in working for an industry leading organization that prioritizes the needs of our customers and employees? Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings - a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible because you determine how far you go in your career. It's a fast-paced, people-oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and truck service & repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting and buy back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our safety and quality standards.
This is a Full-Time position working 40 hours a week. This position has a starting wage of $25 / hour and full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and other company paid benefits.
This position is located at the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN). The address is 850 Gallitin Field Road, Belgrade, MT 59714
The schedules available are:
- Saturday - Wednesday 1pm - 9pm
- Friday - Tuesday 7am - 4pm
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations in the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related incidents in the last 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per shift
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test