Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $9 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position is in Bozeman, MT. This position offers targeted annual compensation of $47,300
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Balance Sheet account reconciliations and various Performance reporting analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments to help them run an effective operation
- Assist department managers with analysis and trend reporting
- Involved with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years old.