Greeter Full Time Burbank Airport BUR
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a full time Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
**This position is based at our location in Burbank Airport (BUR) location at 91505.**
** This is a Union position. Schedule based on a shift bid. Must have open availability (apart from religious obserances, must be available to work 40 hours/week, flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends)**
**Starting pay is $13.00/hour + bonuses**
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.*Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 25 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: various shifts including weekends, holidays, days and nights.
- This position requires a valid driver's license
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.