Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for an Entry-Level Staff Accountant at our Burlington Group Headquarters!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing financial statements, providing external and internal communication to rental locations, vendors and various departments. Projects will include but will not be limited to managing accounts receivable general ledger accounts, analyzing accounts, resolving issues and variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries.
This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to achieve continued growth and success. In addition to meeting the qualifivcations detailed below, the ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
This is a full time, 43-hour/week position, with typical office hours Monday through Friday. Previous accounting related work experience is preferred but not required. Flexibility to relocate for future career opportunities within 1-3 years is required.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have a minimum 6 months business related work experience
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 43 hours/week Monday through Friday during standard business hours