Fleet Management Administrative Coordinator
Enterprise Fleet Management has an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator! The primary role of the Administrative Coordinator is to support the Fleet Management team by completing various tasks pertaining to vendor and dealer maintenance, vehicle acquisition, car sales and license and title. This individual will also maintain daily contact with and provide customer service through professional verbal and written communications with vendors and dealers. The ideal candidate is a professional and self-motivated team player with strong organizational, time management and PC skills.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
Why Become an Administrative Coordinator?
This is a career role that is perfect for someone looking to "set roots" in a position long term while taking on greater responsibilities and challenges!
If you have prior success with building relationships with outside vendors and clients, then this it the role for you!
Here are some other great reasons:
-Staring pay of $20.00/hour
-40 hour work week - Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm-
-401K and profit sharing-
This position is located at 10 2nd Avenue, Burlington, MA 01803
The Administrative Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist with various leased unit administrative duties including AR maintenance, titling, processing, managing aftermarket equipment and invoicing
- Assist with unit deletion process
- Handle renewals/registrations
- Administrative tasks including filing and processing inter-company items
- Assist in preparing units for delivery as needed
- Assist in transporting vehicles to/from customers as needed
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should have the following skill set:
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to project patience, empathy, and listening skills, through email and on the phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including spelling and grammar)
- Advanced level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and customers in a professional business manner
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Basic business accounting or math principles
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D completed
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require authorization sponsorship for this position by our company now or in the future
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional office experience in an administrative support role
- Prior experience with admin support in a dealership/body shop/automotive industry is a plus
- Must have relevant PC/Computer experience plus a working knowledge of multiple Microsoft programs including Excel and Outlook
- A working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Must live within a one hour commute of the office located in Burlington, MA or plan on moving to the area within 30 days of applying to this position
- Must be willing to accept $20.00/hour for this position