Full-Time Maintenance Technician- Burlington, VT
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position includes managing easy repairs on late model vehicles while you earn hourly pay (not flat rate) - get paid for the time you work! Job includes minimal customer interaction.
This position will be located at our Burlington Service Center
This is a full time position with a starting salary of $21.00 / hour.
Additional compensation for each current ASE.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Perform 109 inspection
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Snow removal and operation of a snow plow
- Perform other related duties as required.
- This position includes managing easy repairs on late model vehicles
- Earn hourly pay (not flat rate) - get paid for the time you work!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Minimum of 1-year experience handling mechanical service procedures including: oil changes, brakes, and mounting/balancing tires.
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from Burlington, VT, or relocating within 30 days.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license.