Lot Attendant in Burlington VT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Lot Attendant will be responsible for coordinating movement of vehicles moving cars, picking up paperwork and more for the Remarketing department.
This is a part time position with no more than 25 hours per week, located in Burlington, VT.
- Coordinating movement of vehicles as follows:
- Daily Rental: branch to branch moves, cars to repair shops, delete runs, out of town trips, NCS delivery
- Remarketing: sold vehicles to dealers
- Vehicle Acquisition: picking up paperwork, checking in NCS, creating vehicle key tags (when necessary)
- Organizing teams so that assigned runs to be as efficient as possible and completed as assigned
- Ensuring all vehicles are accurately tracked and signed for
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Responsible for vehicle inventory (requires ability to work outside in various elements for extended periods of time)
- Lot Organization- in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key of security measure
- May act as the point of contact for the driver team on a daily basis
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned to include shuttling cars and gathering data from internal computer system
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept an hourly pay of $12.78 per hour
Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Burlington, VT or be moving to this location within 30 days of application
- Must be willing to accept 25 hours a week and be able to work the following schedules:
- Schedule 1: Sunday OFF, Monday 8:00am - 1:00pm, Tuesday 8:00am - 1:00pm, Wednesday 8:00am - 1:00pm, Thursday 8:00am - 1:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm, Saturday OFF