Service Agent (Car Cleaner) Burnsville, MN
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is looking for Part Time Service Agents/Car Washers to join our team at our Burnsville location! If you enjoy working around cars, look no further! Our Service Agents/Car Washers prepare our rentals for our customers by cleaning the interior and exteriors of vehicles. This includes vacuuming, wiping down the interior, checking tire pressure and fluid levels, washing the exterior, etc. Service Agents may also assist with shuttling vehicles around the local area, performing light maintenance, and assist with other duties as assigned by the manager.
We offer flexible hours, and receive some pretty great deals on rental cars, major cell phone provider plans, and more! Starting pay is $11 per hour, and you have the chance to earn performance-based pay increases at 90 days, 6 months, and on your anniversary!
Sounds like the job for you? Apply today!
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last five years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last three years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work at least 20-25 hours/week.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.