Customer Service Representative- Cambridge MA
Enterprise Rent A Car in Cambridge MA is excited to announce an opening for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CSR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, and service customers.
The starting rate of pay is $18.08 / hour.
This branch is located at 25 River St Cambridge MA 02139.
The required part-time schedule is Monday 7:00am-5pm, Friday 7:30am-5pm, Saturday 8:00am to 12pm and Sunday 8:00am-12pm.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Must be able to work in an enclosed garage while being exposed to elements such as heat and or cold
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Monday 7:00am-5pm, Friday 7:30am-5pm, Saturday 8:00am to 12pm and Sunday 8:00am-12pm.