Full Time Automotive Detailer Lexington
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our Lexington branch team as a Full-Time Automotive Detailer!
The starting rate of pay is $14.50/hour. The required schedule is Monday & Tuesday from 7:30am-6pm, Thursday from 7:30am-2:30pm, Friday from 7:30am-6pm & Saturday from 8:30am-Noon. A 30 minute break will be given Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings plan including 401(k) with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and Development
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash and dry vehicle exterior
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning and sanitizing supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
- Must be willing and able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday & Tuesday from 7:30am-6pm, Thursday from 7:30am-2:30pm, Friday from 7:30am-6pm & Saturday from 8:30am-Noon