Automotive Maintenance Coordinator - Remote
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Maintenance Coordinator to join our team. This is a great way to bring your automotive knowledge into a professional environment!
The Maintenance Coordinator position provides automotive technical support and advice to Fleet Management groups, clients, and vendors related to scheduled maintenance and wear items. This position reviews repair orders according to manufacturer requirements and negotiates for proper service intervals, fluids, and pricing, prior to providing approval. The ideal candidate would possess automotive knowledge along with excellent customer service skills.
This is a full-time remote work opportunity open to residents living in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
The starting pay range for this position is $16.96-$20.34 per hour (based on experience). We are an ASE recognized Blue Seal Facility and our team supports ASE certifications. For this position, we offer an additional $0.25 per hour for each ASE that is current (A1-9,T1-8,F1,G1,L1,L2, C1, X1 & E1-3).
Schedules can vary as our business is open Monday-Friday 6am to 9pm and Saturday 7am-4pm. Additional compensation will be provided for weekend and evening shift differential (up to $2.00/hour) and bilingual skills (up to $1.00/hour).
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With over 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States and Canada.
Fleet Operations is a Corporate Administrative office that supports the growth of the Fleet Management Groups nationwide with lease vehicle acquisition, maintenance, accident repair, insurance tracking, and license & title services. Our Fleet Accounting team also prepares financial statements and general ledger schedules for all the Fleet Management Groups.
- Provide timely response to orders submitted by phone and email, in an efficient and friendly manner
- Review proposals to ensure proper services are performed according to manufacturers' interval-based timing and appropriate pricing for suggested services
- Negotiate pricing, assess and apply proper warranty applications while creating and issuing purchase orders according to our operating procedures
- Contact clients to provide recommendations, explain proposed repair procedures and gain approval
- Make recommendations to internal business partners regarding repair recommendations and cost
- Locate and suggest proper service locations for clients
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must live in the state of Missouri
- Must live in the city of Cape Girardeau, MO
- Six months of customer service experience
- Six months of automotive maintenance or repair experience required, experience in a in a lube shop, tire shop, repair facility or dealership preferred
- Degree in Automotive Technology preferred
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certifications preferred
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Willing to accept $16.96-$20.34 per hour base pay
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Customer Service
Work From Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload and download speed of 3Mb or greater (please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Working web camera for virtual collaboration.