Staff Accountant - Chandler, AZ
Enterprise Holdings (Enterprise/National/Alamo Car Rental) is excited to announce the immediate opening for a Staff Accountant in their state headquarters located in Chandler, AZ.
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an over $20 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting Research
- Journal Voucher and General Ledger Entries
- Financial Statement Analysis and Reporting
- Account Schedules and Reconciliation
- Accounting/Customer Service Support of Daily Rental, Truck Rental and Car Sales
- Internal Control Review and Reporting
- Internal/External customer service
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting OR Finance
- Must currently have or plan to attain CPA or CMA within 1-2 years
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 3 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to relocate for career opportunity in the next 2-5 years
- Must currently live in or have plans in place to move to the Chandler/Greater Phoenix area