Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand. This position is located at our Service Center in Charleston, WV.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required.
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- Degree in Automotive Technology, Completion of Automotive Technical College or Technical vocational training preferred.
- 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be able to work Full Time (40 hours per week) and accommodate a flexible schedule which includes weekends, nights, and some holidays (depending on business demand).