Commercial Truck Rental - Part Time Driver
Enterprise Truck Rental Division is growing! Our goal is to serve businesses with replacement or supplemental transportation needs. We are proud to provide truck rentals to our customers with the same high level of service with Enterprise has become known. Enterprise's Trucks is looking for qualified candidates to join the team.
We have an immediate opening for a Part Time Driver. Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Driver will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and pick up of Medium- Duty trucks. This position will report to our Charleston, WV location.
This postion pays $11.50 an hour, working an on-call schedule with a maximum of 25 hours a week during our business hours, which are Monday - Friday 7AM - 5PM and Saturdays from 9AM - 12PM.
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties.
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems.
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- 6 months work experience required with experience working with box trucks considered a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the following schedule:
- On-call Monday - Friday 7AM - 5PM and Saturdays from 9AM - 12PM.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.