Full Time Car Detailer Charleston Airport
The Car Washer/Service Agent will prepare and service vehicles prior to rental: including but not limited to inspection of vehicles to ensure vehicle safety, cleaning and washing interior and exterior, and assisting with driving and delivering of vehicles. The starting pay for this position is $12 an hour with a possible increase in pay after six months of employment.
*Must be available to work a flexible Full Time schedule (including nights and weekends) up to 40hrs/wk.*
*This position in located at the Charleston Airport in SC*
The Service Agent (Car Washer) is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to accept $12.00/hour
- Must have at least 6 months of work history with one employer
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise, National, or Alamo Rental Car in the past 6 months.
- Must have availability to work a flexible Full Time schedule (including nights and weekends) up to 40hrs/wk.
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.