Lot Customer Assistance Representative
The Lot Customer Assistance Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Lot Customer Assistance Representative will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and assist the Airport team through the rental process. They will also assist in writing contracts and selling optional products to customers.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person(mainly outdoors)
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist customers during the check in process of the vehicle
- Assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to accept $11/hour.
- Must have at least 1 year prior retail or sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation and it must be at least 2 years old.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.
- Applicant cannot have interviewed for this position with Alamo Rent-A-Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car or National Car Rental within the last 6 months.
- Must be available to work 40 hrs/week including nights, weekends and holidays