Management Trainee Intern (Summer 2019)
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
This posting is specifically for the Greater Chattanooga/Northern GA Area. Potential locations could be: Downtown Chattanooga, Hixson, Lee Highway, Shallowford Rd, Cleveland, and/or Dalton and Ft. Olgethorpe, GA
This is a full time internship, working 40 hr/week, Monday - Friday and will be from May 23 - August 2, 2019
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program and graduating between Aug 2019 - May 2020 /OR/ enrolled FT in a MBA program.
- Prefer work experience (can be non-concurrent) in sales, customer service or management. Will consider leadership experience in organizations/clubs or volunteer work/community service level OR experience as a student or professional athlete in lieu of work experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents on driving record in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work 40 hr/week, Monday - Friday, from May 23 - August 2, 2019
- Must be looking to work in the Greater Chattanooga/Northern GA Area