$57,512 - $62,512 per year starting salary
Enterprise Holdings has a current opening for an Entry Level Staff Accountant We are a family-owned company with a world-class portfolio of brands. We operate a global network that covers nearly 100 countries, nearly 80,000 dedicated team members, and nearly 1.7 million vehicles taking customers wherever they need to go.
This position is based out of our Chelsea Regional HQ located at 324 Marginal Street Chelsea, MA 02150.
The starting salary is $57,512 - $62,512 / year with additional annual bonus opportunities and merit pay increases.
Benefits & Perks:
- Tuition Assistance & Salary Increase for achieving CPA/CMA
- Tuition Assistance & Salary Increase for achieving MBA
- Medical & Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Programs
- PerkSpot Discounts
- Travel Assistance
- Vehicle & Rental Purchase & Discounts which extends to Friends & Family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. You will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Previous accounting experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Enterprise Holdings/Enterprise Rent-A-Car/Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental seeks and values people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer and business partner is important. Enterprise Holdings is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly and year end financial statements
- Providing external and internal communication to rental locations, vendors and various departments
- Managing accounts receivable, & general ledger accounts
- Analyzing accounts, resolving issues and variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance OR a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Must have an intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours/week Monday-Friday during the hours of 7:30am-6pm
- 6 months of previous business related work experience is preferred