Administrative Representative - Call Center - O'Hare Airport Enterprise Alamo National
Enterprise Holdings Chicago at O'Hare Airport is excited to announce an opening for an Administrative Representative. This person will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone in a fast paced call center environment in addition to administrative support.
This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week at $17.00/hour.
We also offer:
- Paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Employee discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings Chicago, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative functions
- Assist with the lost and found procedures
- Provide assistance to the Daily Rental team by occupying the return area booth to assist customers with
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work at $17/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service experience with basic computer skills
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):