Building Custodian - O'Hare Airport
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Building Custodian/Support Staff. This is a part time position with the opportunity to become full time! The pay for this position is $13.00 per hour.
The Building Custodian/Support Staff handles repairs, preventive maintenance, and grounds maintenance of all on-site buildings and grounds. Maintains appearance and cleanliness standards for all of the buildings and customer service areas, as well as certain lot areas. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Maintain clean, professional looking buildings and grounds at all times.
- Perform building and grounds maintenance and litter removal, light landscaping and clean-up, irrigation maintenance and light repairs, weather related maintenance, such as snow removal, and all related tasks.
- Maintain clean, professional bathrooms and customer waiting areas.
- Perform duties in customer service areas during business hours and contribute to the quality of customer service.
- Perform other related jobs as required.
- Follow verbal and written instruction.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience handling custodial and building support responsibilities is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts (including 1/2 hour unpaid lunch):
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Thursday 7 am to 3:30 pm, Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday 7 am to 3:30 pm