Driver O'Hare Airport - 2nd Shift
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. This is a part time position working 25 hours per week and paying $12.00 per hour with the opportunity to earn full time status. Later this summer, the pay will be increasing to $13.00 per hour.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Previous work experience handling similar functions and responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
Must be able to work Thursday, Friday, Sunday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm; including holidays