Fleet Coordinator - O'Hare Airport
Enterprise Holdings, operating the Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands, has an opening for a Fleet Coordinator at O'Hare Airport within the Multi -Modal Facility. The O’Hare Multi-Modal Facility is a state-of-the-art building connection the airport’s ground transportation operations in one central process. The 2.5 million square ft. facility houses all airport operations with Enterprise, Alamo, and National occupying the full 3rd floor. This modern facility is located at the southeast corner of Zemke Boulevard and Mannheim Road and is easily accessible from all surrounding expressways.
This Full Time position will work directly with our Fleet Supervisors and Managers to assist with Drivers and Auto Detailers to provide daily coordination of the fleet plan and movement with urgency and accuracy for all our brands, contributing to the overall efficiency and customer service satisfaction that our brands represent. This position will also require working outdoors in all weather conditions in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate with and assist Drivers, Auto Detailers, Customer Service Assistance Reps, and Managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Coordinate the process of preparing fleet for movement and distribution to the ready line
- Understand and utilize radio communications codes in a professional manner
- Assist with the oversight of over 100 Driver and Service Agent employees
- Ensure clean vehicles, a full ready line with proper car mix, and sound specialty car management in accordance with company standards
- Complete vehicle inspections in accordance with priority guidelines
- Document and communicate customer service issues to management
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including daytime, evening, weekend, and holiday hours
- Must be able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing