Fleet Management Sales Internship
Enterprise Fleet Management, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, is a full-service fleet management/services company for businesses that operate vehicles. With 54 offices in the US and Canada, and currently more than 550,000 vehicles under management, Enterprise Fleet Management is the nation's premier fleet management company.
The EFM Sales Internship plays an integral role in the success of the business at Enterprise Fleet Management. This opportunity provides a comprehensive introduction to the Account Executive and Account Manager rolses within our 'best-in-class' sales team. Additionally, as a college student studying the profession of sales, you will gain real-world sales, service, and business experience that can position you for success as you enter a highly competitive job market.
When you join our Fleet Management Sales Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of sales. This includes prospecting and lead generation, cold calling, consultative selling, marketing, customer service, creating sales presentations, and demonstrating closing skills. You'll soon discover that every day is different that every day is different. your weeks will be filled with avariety of exciting , rewarding and often unexpected challenges. However, there is on consistent aspect-every day you will grow and learn more about the sales process and what it takes to succeed in an outside sales position.
This is not simply a paid internship program. EFM interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program pursuing a Sales certificate at a college/university.
- Students enrolled in or completed MKT435 B2B selling at NIU or equivelant preferred.
- Experience in sales, customer service, leadership and management preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (ie., DUI/DWI)on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.