Full-time Customer Service Agent-O'Hare Airport
The Customer Service Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental and return using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates rental process; verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Pleasantly handles and resolves customer questions, comments, and complaints while working face-to-face in city/market locations. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Make eye contact and greets all customers; identify and attend to customer by name, verify rental agreement and reservation, thank each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests, by brand. In some locations, which offer both brands, this job responsibility requires keen understanding of the differences between products and services offered by both.
- Ensure a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes; review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of rates and service charges, verify return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate and reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare Rental Agreement Folder with all required information. Offer all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Answer telephone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service responsibilities.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work holidays, weekends, and nights.