Full Time Driver Midway Airport
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week at $16/hour.
- Paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Employee discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Previous work experience handling similar functions and responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work outdoors in the elements (extreme heat and cold) with long periods of standing and walking.
Must be able to work:
Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 2:30pm-11pm
- Saturday 12pm-8:30pm
- Monday and Tuesday-OFF