Full-Time Remarketing Inventory CoordinatorJob ID 180367
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings has openings for 3 Full-Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinators at its new Remarketing facility located in East Dundee opening on August 1st. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control and lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future