Lube Maintenance Technician - O'Hare Airport
This position will perform preventive maintenance on our vehicles by completing oil changes and rotating tires. The Maintenance Technician will lube, oil, and filter changes, tire repairs, and tire replacements according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of performing all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week. This position pays a competitive hourly rate of $15/hour plus the opportunity to earn significant monthly incentive bonuses.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards with a focus on limiting the number of out of service units
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Perform other related duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Prefer minimum of 1 year experience in basic vehicle maintenance including oil changes and tire replacements
- Must be able to work outside in a covered area with exposure to all types of weather and temperatures
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 25 pounds with long periods of time standing and walking
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be available for flexible work hours including weekends. This is a union position requiring a shift bidding process.