Entry-Level Account Manager - Truck Division
The Enterprise Truck Rental division is growing! We have an immediate opening for an entry-level Account Manager for our downtown Cincinnati location! If you are highly motivated and sales-driven and you enjoy a variety of operational responsibilities, you will definitely want to consider this Truck opportunity.
The Account Manager (AM) position focuses on balancing sales skills with operational skills. The AM will grow existing business while securing new business by sharing their knowledge of our complete menu of products and services. The SMT will learn and perform every facet of operating a Truck rental branch, from truck maintenance to collecting receivables, while exceeding the customer’s expectations for service, knowledge, and professionalism.
The primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in branch sales and marketing efforts to increase the customer base and branch revenue.
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships, including securing referrals.
- Sell optional protection products, truck features and benefits, and additional equipment.
- Conduct initial and follow-up fact-finds, presentations, and closing meetings with our accounts.
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale.
- Build and maintain relationships with decision makers.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with their truck rental needs.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 months experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than three moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years (If you have 3 violations on driving record, one must be expiring within 3 months of start date.)
- No DUI/DWI conviction on record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- DOT Requirements:
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.