Entry-Level Staff Accountant - Cincinnati, OH
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $24 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position is based in Blue Ash, Ohio. 45242
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles including:
• accounts payable
• accounts receivable
• financial statement preparation
• balance sheet and general ledger analysis
• bank reconciliations
• monthly branch audits
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business.We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with the following to produce excellence in operational support, growth strategies, departmental efficiencies, and profitability:
• sales and marketing
• human resources
• procurement and more
Enterprise has operations in North America, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and France.As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will be eligible for promotion throughout the company where you can take on managerial roles such as Accounting Manager, Controller or Internal Auditor within a business management team.
How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
NOTE: This position currently has the flexibility to work at the office a minimum of 3 days per week with an option to work from home 2 days per week, but will transition to 5 days in office in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance OR MBA (with an accounting focus)
- CPA, CMA or plans to obtain in the next 1-2 years
- Must have 6 months combined experience in TWO of the following: accounting-related job duties, customer service and/or leadership
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years (If you have 3 violations, one must be expiring from your record within 90 days of starting.)
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the
- Must be willing to commute to our Blue Ash-based Administrative Office