Full-Time Lot Attendant - Car Sales/Cincinnati
The Cincinnati Car Sales location has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Lot Attendant. The Lot Attendant prepares and services vehicles prior to selling, including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Identify incoming inventory to match with Enterprise Certification standards; includes exterior and interior condition, vehicle equipment, and added aftermarket features.
- Take photos of retail inventory for Car Sales website
- Inspect Dealership inventory
- Keep Dealership inventory and keys organized.
- Support all processes and initiatives consistent with exceptional customer service.
- Shuttle cars to pre-determined destinations (dealerships for warranty work, detail shops, body shop, etc)
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number.
- Quality control inspections.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must accept a starting rate of pay of $12/hr, this is non-negotiable
- Must have ___3______ months of prior work experience that is continuous and verifiable
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 9am-6 w/ alternating Saturdays when working on a Saturday there will be a flex in hours during the week