Kiosk Greeter - St. Pete/Clearwater Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Alamo Rent-A-Car/National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Kiosk Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during pick up of the rental car process; Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Welcome customers to the facility when they arrive in line
- Direct customers to kiosk, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist customers with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the schedule below (at times later if there are delayed flights).