Work From Home Customer Service - Reservation Sales Representative
Enterprise Holdings is looking to add virtual agents to our Contact Center’s Reservations Sales team!
- Are able to successfully follow a sales strategy to overcome customer objections and maximize revenue
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of callers
- Enjoy a sales-oriented culture, while working from the comfort of home
… Then this may be the perfect opportunity you’ve been searching for!
We Work Hard and Reward Hard Work! This position offers a compensation package of $14.50/hour and includes paid virtual training, full-time benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k with a company match of up to 3% and profit sharing, paid time off, employee discounts and much more.
Schedule: Our schedules are full-time and range from start times around 11am CST to end times around 10pm CST (weekends and holidays included).
- Handle 80-100 incoming back to back calls daily to book quality reservations for our three brands worldwide
- Receive and apply feedback from managers to improve call quality
- Efficiently guide conversations and apply sales techniques to convert calls into reservations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly personal and department metrics
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Ohio
- Must currently live in Cleveland,OH or the immediate surrounding area
- One year of sales or call center experience required
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is free of distractions
- Ability to complete training for the first 3 weeks of employment, M-F from 9-5:30pm CST
- Able to work a full time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1:30pm Central Time Zone, including one weekend day per week
- Accept starting pay of $14.50/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs or Chromebooks) with compatible OS versions: Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone to be used during training
- Must have a stand-alone router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable and separate modem
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps and minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi “air cards” are NOT ALLOWED
- The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC and internet meets or exceeds these requirements throughout the training period