Account Executive Intern
Our Fleet Management Internship plays an integral role in the success of Enterprise, and is a comprehensive introduction to our Fleet Management Account Executive role. The Fleet Management Account Executive role is an outside sales position that is responsible for expanding the Enterprise leasing business within an assigned territory. The Fleet Management Intern will partner with our sales team from day one, and will learn what it takes to succeed in an outside sales and new business development environment. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
This paid internship is located at 5105 Johnson Road Coconut Creek, FL 33073.
When you join our Fleet Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of sales, including prospecting and lead generation, cold calling, marketing, creating sales presentations and closing skills. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about the sales process and what it takes to succeed in an outside sales position.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at a Senior enrolled full-time in a Bachelor's degree program.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum of 3-6 months of sales (retail, restaurant, business to business, commission based or quota based) experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.