Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance
Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
This position is part time, working approximately 18-25 hours per week. Depending on need and availability there may be an opportunity to transition to a full time schedule of 40 hours in 6 months to 1 year based on performance.
Must be available Monday through Friday 730am to 330pm, three days out of the week with some Saturdays during peak periods. Starting salary is $10.00/hr
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules and facility regulations
- All work is performed outside with exposure to all types of weather and temperatures
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 25 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Must have 6 months of prior work experience
Dealership, Body Shop or Auto experience is preferred
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday through Friday 730am to 330pm, three days out of the week with some Saturdays during peak periods