Enterprise Truck Rental Service Center in Colton, Ca has an immediate opening for a Truck Lube & Maintenance Technician!
Our Truck Lube & Maintenance Technicians perform truck services, inlcuding but not limited to, preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) services, repairing and replacing tires and brakes, checking fluid levels, etc. all according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- This position is 40 hour/week position at our Colton (92324) Service Center location
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, 401k Matching, etc.
- Starting pay for this position is $23.00/hour
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures on/with Truck/Diesel maintenance (general repairs, PM's, DOT's, brakes, etc.) OR graduation from UTI/Tech School with Diesel certificate
- Truck ASE preferred, but not required.
- Welding experience helpful, but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch (medium duty labor)
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work a full-time flexible schedule between the hours of 7am-4pm Monday-Friday.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- This position requires a valid drivers license
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination as well as D.O.T drug test.