Enterprise Holdings has an immediate opening in the Business Management team for an Accountant.
Our accounting program prepares you to become a Business Manager/Controller. Starting as an Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivables systems, to financial statement preparation and analysis. You’ll enjoy performance based promotions, significant earning potential, and work with GREAT people!
The Accountant will work out of the group office in Columbia, SC.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work well with a team of fellow accountants.
- Good communications skills.
- Maintain high level of organization.
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to learn all aspects of the position and willingness to advance career in the Business Management department.
Some of the job functions will include (but not limited to):
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Account Schedule Preparation
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Participate in Branch Audits of our Operating Divisions (Daily Rental, Car Sales and Truck)
- Management Report Preparation and Communication
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting(minimum GPA 3.0) with intent to pursue professional certification (CPA, CMA or MBA)
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future..
- Must be looking for a Full Time Position (Monday- Friday 8am-5pm)
- Must not have interviewed for this position within the last six months
- Must be at least 18 years old.