Accounting Intern Spring 2020
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Part-Time Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong time-management/organizational skills a must
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple assignments
- Good problem resolution abilities
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Team player and strong work ethic
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a Junior or Senior with no more than 2 years to graduation
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record (no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years).
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must be willing to accept $10/hour