The Business Management Department at the Enterprise Mobility in Columbia, SC has an opportunity for a Full Time Administrative Representative (Accounting Clerk).
The Accounting Clerk works closely with our Used Vehicle Sales team, buyers and banking partners. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Skill in the use of personal computers, spreadsheets (Excel), database management and related software applications
The required schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm. The starting rate of pay is $15.80 / hr, and offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Timely customer service for all parties involved, including our internal sales team, buyers, and banking partners.
- Coordinate and Follow Up as necessary with Banking Partners for payment/funding
- Manage, Track, and Process Buyer’s Orders, including vehicle sales and reversals
- Process paperwork for all Vehicle Sales, with careful attention to buyer nuances
- Manage, Sort, Assign and Maintain custody of titles
- Document scanning/requests from vendors
- Assist in special projects as needed
- General filing and processing
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Closely work with Corporate Title Team on various title requests
- Other general administrative items as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- High School diploma required; Associates degree or prior clerical experience preferred
- Must have proficient skill in the use of personal computers, spreadsheets (Excel), database management and related software applications
- Previous Accounting, Billing, License and Title, or other clerical experience a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future