Car Sales Automotive Detailer
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as a Car Detailer and Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes, the Car Sales Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
Pay for this position starts at $12.50 / hour and is located at 320 Greystone Blvd. Columbia, SC 29210
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Polish, wax and buff exterior of vehicles which might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk
- Shampoo/Clean carpets, floor mats and upholstery
- May use detail methods such as wet sand and clay bar
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Apply engine degreaser application to the engine
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and PPE (Personal Protective
- Equipment) requirements
- Adhere to local environmental regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a full time schedule (40 hours/week)