Staff Accountant - Columbia, SC
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an immediate opening in the Business Management team for an Accountant.
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
The Accountant will work out of our adminstrative office, located at 101 Business Park Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29203.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of: $53,750
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work well with a team of fellow Accountants.
- Good communications skills.
- Maintain a high level of organization.
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to learn all aspects of the position and willingness to advance career in the Business Management department.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Paid time off including paid volunteer day
- Increased compensation for CMA/CPA/MBA
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future