Vehicle Service Attendant
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an exciting opening for a Part Time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks.
The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium-Duty trucks.
This position comes with exciting growth opportunity for the right individual to promote into our Vehicle Service Technician (VST) role. In addition to the above responsibilities, a Vehicle Service Technician utilizes various applications as well as a hands on approach to perform pre-rental safety inspections and intermediate maintenance on all trucks and determines the day-to-day needs of the rental truck fleet.
This position pays $14 / hour and is located at our Columbia Truck office at 1616 Bluff Rd, Columbia, SC 29201.
Must be available to work the following part time flexible schedule(25 hrs/week)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate or submit to and successfully complete a DOT medical examination.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work a flexible part time schedule of up to 25 hours/week.