Work From Home Customer Service Representative
Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, and National Car Rental and we’re looking to add to our Contact Center’s Customer Service team! Our Customer Service Representatives answer questions, research reservations and billing, troubleshoot and resolve a variety of customer concerns, and address complaints, all while providing the highest level of service for which we’re known and our customers expect!
ü Can utilize effective problem-solving techniques to resolve customer needs with confidence and empathy
ü Value teamwork and personal honesty and integrity
üCan navigate across multiple computer systems and program applications
üEnjoy analyzing and resolving a variety of complex issues
… Then this may be that outstanding opportunity you’ve been searching for!
Customer service is our way of life! Our goal is to exceed our customer’s expectations and that starts with YOU! One customer, one call; one delivered promise at a time.
We work hard and reward hard work! In addition to $13.00/hour, you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on both individual and team performance. Top performing individuals earn an additional $600/month, while top performing teams can earn up to an additional $2 more per hour, for every hour worked, during each month!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Customer Service team is available until 10:00pm CST offering full-time schedules with start times between 11am – 1:30pm. Schedules include working weekends & holidays (if scheduled) and do not change week-to-week. Once a schedule is assigned it is not negotiable upon completion of training.
- Handle multiple tasks, such as, talking with and listening to customers while accessing, reading, and inputting information into numerous applications
- Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Missouri
- Must currently live in Columbia, MO, or the immediate surrounding area (applicants not in the surrounding area will not be considered)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience focused on resolving customer concerns and handling difficult conversations
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Call center experience preferred
- Experience handling help desk or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
- Work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean and quiet
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 6 weeks, M-F, 9-5:30pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Must be willing to work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1pm (Central Time Zone), including both weekends days (Saturday & Sunday)
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $13.00/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a stand-alone router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited
*Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
*You will be shipped a VPN phone with a headset and a key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately. The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address.
*Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.